Manglik Dosha Remedies before & after Marriage
Manglik Dosha Remedies done after and before marriage, Usually, both the horoscopes of the persons about to get married are coincided. If one of them doesn’t matches with the other, then they are termed as Manglik and a Non-Manglik. Matrimony between them is believed to be very dangerous. When two persons commit to a love marriage, such horoscopes matching don’t take place. But then if the matrimonial match is between a Manglik and a Non-Manglik, problems might occur.
What can happen?
The married life of such a couple can be hellish, accompanied with frequent fights, incompatibility, tension with the in-laws, marital incompetency and finally, divorce. Premature deaths of the spouses of Mangliks are often in the forecast of matchmakers.
Tell me the panacea, please
- Fast on Tuesdays: Tuesdays is ruled by the planet Mars. Since the Mangliks have a maleficent effect of Mars on their lives, so, fasting on Tuesdays is done to pacify the planet. The fast starts in the morning with chanting of Hanuman Chalisa. Eat your meal once for the day.
- The Mangal Kavach: It is a yantra for Mars. It is made of metal with numeric configurations. The Kavach acts as an amulet and provides protection against the maleficence of Mars.
- The Coral Gemstone: Gemstones should always be wore after consultation with an expert, an astrologer. The astrologer will check to see which color of the coral suits you. Otherwise, do-it-yourself in the choice of gemstones turns out to be foolish.
- Gayatri Mantra: Gayatri Mantra should be chanted 108 times in a day.
- Temple Visits: Visiting a temple regularly can help pacify the effects of Mars. Apart from chanting Hanuman Chalisa on the Tuesdays, visiting a Hanuman temple can also yield good results.
- Donating on every Tuesdays: Donating knives, red cloth and red-coloured foods can be helpful in pacifying Mars.
What can be done before the marriage?
The followings can be the most effective measures to alleviate Mangal Dosha before marriage:
- Keep a rigorous fast on Tuesdays and eat only at the night.
- Wearing a Red Coral in a copper or gold ring.
- Visiting a Hanuman Temple on every Tuesdays.
- Chanting Hanuman Chalisa is a must. Apart from that, chant Gayatri Mantra daily.
- Having a Mangal Yantra can also be very beneficial in the long run.
- Feeding sweets and grains to the birds and animals.
- Donating knives, jiggery, red clothes and red-coloured foods on Tuesdays.
- If health is okay and the Manglik person is a boy, then he should try to donate blood in every three months, especially on the Tuesdays.
- You can plan your marriage after you reach the age of twenty-eight, or only to a Manglik partner.
- Do perform a Kumbh Vivah before you commit to the original marriage.
In case, you are still unsure about whether or not you’re a Manglik, do consult a proper astrologer like Pandit Akash Sharma for help. He will take your case as his own problem and would provide you with the optimum solution.
If you have any problem in life and find accurate solutions for that? feel free to contact India's famous Astrologer Akash Sharma.